Ryan Deiss has released an important new report you need to read.
SUBJECT: The slow ROTTING of the web [Free PDF]
Based on alarming new data, Ryan Deiss is predicting the World Wide Web as we know it, as independent direct marketers will be dead In 18 to 24 months.
Ryan's even outlined his findings in a shocking new report he's calling: The "End of The Web?" Report
You can get a complimentary copy right now by clicking the link below:
The End of The Web Report - affiliate link
Inside the report Ryan will reveal...
- The 3 giant companies who are KILLING online "mom and pops" (like YOU!) using an old Walmart strategy...and how you can PARTNER with them. (Yep, if you can't beat 'em it's best just to join 'em...)
- Why cheap, easy traffic (i.e. Google AdWords) has all but dried up, and the "Brute Force" traffic strategy that is more reliable and less expensive than Google...
- The "5 Phases of Technology" and why the transition from Phase 4 to Phase 5 will render most online businesses impotent over the next 12 - 18 months...
- The $200,000 "bet" he make every 30 days, and how you can follow his lead and cash-in on the largest wealth transfer the web has ever known...
- How the most common gadget in the world is killing traditional eCommerce, and why tactics like upsells and continuity may be gone forever. (There is a solution to this mess, but you have to read the report to see what it is...)
and much, much more...
Claim your free copy of his 24 page report NOW before he's forced to remove it from the web.
Check this out to claim your free copy now:
End Of the Web Report - affiliate link
Ryan realizes that he's making some very bold statements that could come back to haunt him, but he's willing to risk his reputation to make sure that you don't get blindsided by these massive shifts in the marketplace.
That alone just moved this report to the top of my reading list!
Listen, I know this must sound like a very doom and gloom message, but Ryan assures me there is a rainbow, if you know where to look, and pot of gold too.
He believes that he's figured out a way for few of us to profit from the coming changes. The report outlines the entire process, along with Ryan's research data and proof points to inside the report.
Go grab your complimentary copy now?Click Here =>
End of The Web Report - affiliate link
P.S. I'm sure that some people will say that Ryan's being over dramatic or that he's gotten too emotionally attached to his ideas, but I think that you'll see: the facts back him up 100%.
Grab a copy of the End of the Web report now for FREE:
Go Here==> The End Of the Web PDF - affiliate link
What's This All About?
The End Of The Web report is stage 1 of a big launch for a product called Digital Marketer Lab (the link takes you to my review and yes I really have seen the product).
Ryan launched it to his own list a couple of months ago and a few affiliates link me also promoted it and it proved very popular.
At that stage the contents of The End Of The Web report was delivered through a video - an hour long video - so it took a lot of stamina to get through it. Ryan has wisely changed it to a report which makes it easier to take in bite sized chunks.
There are big changes happening on the Internet and user habits are changing.
The choice is simple...
- You can ignore the changes and carry on doing what you've always done but you're likely to see the success tail away and find yourself asking "why didn't somebody tell me...".
- You can embrace the changes and get ahead of the curve.
- You can wait and see what happens - forewarned is forearmed but only take action when you can notice the impact.
If you are proactive then the only viable options are 2 and 3 - you need to read the End Of The Web report (affiliate link) even if you decide that you're not going to jump into Digital Marketer Lab yet.
At least you're then informed.
I am an affiliate for Ryan Deiss - and a pretty successful one at that - so if you buy Digital Marketer Lab after clicking through on my affiliate link, I may earn a commission, depending on what else you do.
Digital Marketer Lab is an update on a previous membership site of Ryan's called the Total Access Club.
I was lucky enough to be given free access many years ago when Ryan was a successful Internet marketer but not known in the Internet guru circles. His training is generally excellent and packed with practical information which can mke a big difference if you put it into action. You don't get the fluff you get with many others so you'll get what you need to know quickly.
The End Of The Web report - affiliate