Attention small business owners based in Birmingham and the West Midlands who are interested in developing their businesses this year despite the gloomy economy predictions.
I am thinking about bringing a small group of business owners together to meet regularly to develop their businesses.
This will be a great experience if:
- You want to grow your business despite the recession
- You want to take control of your life and spend less time working in your business
- You want to increase your profits
Whilst I can't guarantee exact results from implementing the action plan you develop from the business development coaching program, I can guarantee that by the end of the course, you will believe that your business has benefited by at least 5 times the fee, or I will refund the money you paid for the course.
My aim is to bring together a small group of business owners together to form a mastermind group where you can enhance your business development skills through a combination of:
- Structured presentations,
- Practical exercises to help you to develop an improvement plan for your business,
- Sharing experiences and ideas with other members of the mastermind group, all of whom will have their own businesses.
What you will learn
The sessions will be structured around the Eight Pillars Of Business Prosperity. Each of the pillars will form the basis for one session but several pillars are so important that we will spend two workshops covering them to make sure that your business moves as far forward as it should.
I believe that there are eight core elements or pillars to any business:
Your Critical Numbers and the way you measure performance across your entire business.
Your Vision and the way that it is translated into Goals and Priorities that allow you to proactively manage your Time, and the time of your employees.
Your Market Position and how you find the profitable opportunity and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Creating More Leads by attracting more prospective customers.
Converting Leads Into Customers.
Making More Sales To Existing Customers.
Leading Your Team.
Systemising Your Business.
As you can see, this is a comprehensive review of your business - how it performs, what you want from it and how you can improve it.
Requirements for membership
- All members must own all or part of a business. This is intended to be an exclusive group of "go-getters" and entrepreneurs. Employees who do not own a business are excluded.
- You must be committed to attending the meetings each month. While it is accepted that sometimes it will be inevitable that things happen to cause you to miss the occasional meeting, your attendance is an important element of other people's learning and your own development.
- You must be prepared to listen to new ideas and to try new things out on a limited test basis and then, when the ideas are proven to work for you, you agree to roll it out across your business.
- The mastermind group will have between eight and twelve members. Any less than that and it is not viable for me but any more and the group won't function as well as it could.
- The group will not allow members who consider themselves to be direct competitors in the same local market. After you have registered and paid your mastermind group membership deposit, you will have the right to veto another firm's application. My aim is that all members of the group will improve their businesses and feel free to talk openly in front of the group.
- You will be asked to work closely with another member of the group as a buddy to help give you feedback on your ideas and plans between the monthly workshops. If you don't believe that you will have the time to work on your business as well as someone elses, I offer supplementary weekly coaching but an extra fee is payable.