I have a free 15 page report for you to improve your presentation skills called "How To Make Better Presentations" as part of my commitment to moving the free-line.
Have you always wanted to be the person who holds an audience spellbound as they listen with intense concentration thanks to your compelling presentation skills?
Or are you someone who avoids speaking in public whenever possible because you believe presentation skills are not as good as they could be?
Do you know someone who is a hopeless and needs to improve their presentation skills?
This free report on How To Make Better Presentations will help.
Presentations Are Scary
In one study, public speaking was considered to be the scariest thing and death came third!
I admitted in my review of Michael Port's excellent book "Book Yourself Solid" that I was scared of talking to large groups of people and that this fear has held me back from promoting my business using speaking. It's a bit strange because I love small group training as it gives me a real buzz but the thought of moving from an audience of 10 to 100 or even 1,000 is just too much.
I didn't write How To Make Better Presentations but I have read it with great interest and I have added to make notes on how I can improve my presentation skills.
Your Presentation Skills May Be The Difference Between Success Or Failure
Whether you are presenting to existing customers, in a selling situation to prospective customers, to employees or to a networking group, your presentation skills could be the difference between success and failure.
The difference between people buying into your ideas or rejecting them out of hand.
What You Will Learn From "How To Make Better Presentations"
- The 4 types of presenter
- How the components of the communication process fit together
- The many different elements of speaking -it's not just what you say or how you say it
- How to prepare yourself for the audience
- 14 tips to help you talk to your audience including the 5Cs of platform excellence
- 6 tips for setting up your presentation
- 7 questions to ask yourself before you rush to prepare a multi-media presentation
- 9 general tips for presentation including how you can use colour to influence the mood of your
- How to use a microphone
- 11 tips for creating better computer presentations
- How to open your presentation and what you must avoid
- 6 tips on how to answer questions
- And much more
Are you ready to improve your presentation skills?
Sorry but the report on presentation skills is no longer available.
Update - Cure Your Public Speaking Fears
Thanks to Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid, I have posted links to two teleseminars Michael did on public speaking so that is more opportunity for you to learn how to improve your presentation skills.