Here is a treat for you. Spike Humer has just uploaded a video of the 17 Stratagems for Success which he presented at the Jay Abraham Reunion / Brain Trust event in April 2008.
No snippets here - you have the full 46 minute presentation from Spike.
To save the video on to your PC use this link
If you don't know of Spike Humer then he is chief consultant and COO of Jay Abraham and The Abraham Group.
Jay Abraham Reunion Brain Trust
Jay Abraham decided to bring many of the best people he has worked with together at a special conference in April 2008 to help prepare small businesses for the tough times that lie ahead.
I have written a number of times about this, both in the pre-event marketing phase and the post event review.
Jay Abraham Golden Nuggets From The Brain Trust - excerpts to sell the home study program.
Mitch Axelrod Jay Abraham Reunion Summary - Mitch put together a terrific teleseminar briefing for the entire event.
This is the first time that I know of that any of the presentations have been made available in full.
Spike Humer 17 Stratagems For Success
Here is a quick summary of the seventeen stratagems:
- Have an effective vision for yourself, your business and the world.
- Focus on bringing value to all your stakeholders.
- Know yourself (and what you are not)
- Recognise your value and your contributions.
- Become great in at least one thing.
- Have a personal and professional philosophy to base all your decisions on.
- Have consistency and knowing what you are willing/unwilling to do.
- Gravitate towards greatness.
- Have the end in mind and know what it is.
- Know the potential impact of your vision and actions.
- Have a clear plan that includes both strategies and tactics.
- Keep making incremental improvements. Look for quantum leaps via innovation.
- Systematise, measure and manage.
- Be consistent and accountable about your vision and goals.
- Be flexible.
- Develop alternative strategies if it doesn’t work and expansion strategies if it works better than expected.
- Master “trisight” - foresight, insight and hindsight.
So what do you think?
Don't miss the opportunity to download a free 35 page Jay Abraham PDF called the Windfall Profits Paradox