Now that Typepad have made changes behind the scenes which allows me to install Google Analytics, I thought that I would start a feature "What's hot on the blog".
Not sure if I will do it every week but I think it will be interesting to see how the list develops.
In reverse order the top five pages in the last week were:
5 - Business Coaching - home page
The last two are product launches which started in the last week so they will fly high and then fall, the others should be evergreens.
Week ending October 24th 2009
I've given up on the reverse order idea so what's hot this week is:
- Product Launch Manager - the clear winner and Jeff Walker proves again how great he is at generating buzz.
- League of Extraordinary Minds - Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren's new training program for entrepreneurs is proving very popular.
- Business Coaching Blog - enquiries coming through to the home page.
- Marketing Mix - how many Ps?
- What is a Leader?
Little change then from last week except in the order.Week ending 31 October 2009
This weeks "what's hot" has been:
- League Of Extraordinary Minds
- Industry analysis
- Marketing mix
- Why strategy is important
- What is a leader