This cookies policy applies to all the blogs under the http://businesscoaching.typepad.com domain.
What are cookies?
These are small pieces of information stored on your computer and are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better
On this site I use:
- Session cookies: which remember you for the length of a visit to the site – for example, making sure you don’t have to enter the same details on every page repeatedly.
- Settings cookies: which remember any settings you set on the site. For example, if you leave a comment on my site it remembers your name and email address so you don’t have to enter it again the next time. Social sharing buttons such as Facebook Like buttons or Tweet buttons use similar cookies to remember whether what you have already liked.
If you are not comfortable with this information being stored in cookies, please: do not use this site.
You can find out more about cookies and how to remove them from your browser at About Cookies: how to control cookies.