Some business coaches love working with successful business owners and get a great buzz from helping them to become more successful, turning them from millionaires into multi-millionaires.
Other business coaches, including me, get much more satisfaction from helping struggling business owners to turn around their businesses when they are not performing well.
The financial rewards aren't as good but I get more satisfaction from making a big difference to people's businesses and lives.
Small Business Turnaround Coaching
In this article I am going to look at how feasible it is for owner-managers to work with a turnaround coach to put their businesses back into the black and to create a long term profitable business.
I'll look at:
- Whether your business is already insolvent?
- The role of a turnaround manager.
- The compromises involved with hiring a business turnaround coach.
- Whether your business can be turned around.
- The turnaround priorities.